To better serve Northern Utah, we are now partnering with Darin Lowe.
The Pillar to Post Home Inspectors - Larsen Team now serves the Salt Lake, Tooele, Davis, Weber, and Box Elder counties. They have been serving real estate agents and home buyers for over 20 years. The Larsen Team mission is to communicate the condition of a home effectively, efficiently, and accurately. We understand that, as home inspectors, our customers trust us to inform and educate them about what we see and find, and this is a trust we hold in the highest regard.
The Thought Leader in the Industry
We have conducted over 20,000 home inspections since we started in 2002. We are extremely thorough and check thousands of items on every inspection. We have experience inspecting all types of homes from bungalows and condos to large mansions and multi-unit buildings. Our home inspectors are experienced to conduct home inspections for both new and old houses.
As leaders in the home inspection industry, we are often tapped to conduct trainings to real estate agents and home inspectors in home-related topics. We have conducted over 200 continuing education courses to real estate agents approved by Utah Division of Real Estate.
Aside from home inspection, we also offer a wide array for inspection services such as:
- Radon Testing
- Mold Sampling
- Termite Inspection
- Methamphetamine Sampling
- Sewer Lateral Camera Scoping
- Water Quality Testing
While conducting a home inspection, we will take approximately 2-4 hours to complete a report of all findings. Our report will be very detailed and printed onsite with photos to indicate any areas of concern. Should you have any questions about the inspection, we encourage you to ask them either before, during, or after the inspection. Most of your questions will be answered onsite as you are encouraged to participate in the inspection.
What is included in a home inspection? Learn more.
Working in and for the Community
As your local home inspection company in Salt Lake and Tooele counties, we are heavily involved in the community.
- We are actively involved with the Salt Lake Board of Realtors.
- Fred Larsen was awarded the Affiliate of the Year by the Salt Lake Board of Realtors® for 2008.
- We actively serve on the Affiliates Advisory Board as well as the Education Committee, Charity Committee, Young Professional Network (YPN), REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC), and the Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR)
- We have served on the following volunteer committees at the Board of Realtors; Education, Communications, Technology, REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC), and Government Affairs.
- We are major investors in the REALTORS® Political Action Committee, working to keep homeownership laws positive.
- Fred is the past President of the Utah chapter of the American Society of Home Inspectors.
- Fred is a current founding Board member of the Utah Real Estate Inspectors Guild.
- We are regular presenters at the Salt Lake Real Estate Investors Association and the Utah Real Estate Inspectors Guild.
Follow the Praises for Our Work